Spring Lecture postponed due to coronavirus
Due to Government precautions needed to combat coronavirus, we have reluctantly decided to postpone next Monday’s lecture until 22 March 2021.
BBQ coronavirus update
We sincerely hope that the BBQ on 9 June will take place, but are monitoring the news and taking advice. Therefore, we have suspended bookings until the situation is clearer.
Please check our back here and on the front page for more info.
We will email all Friends once we have a decision, either way.